Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum
Date Posted: February 12, 2019
Manufacturing Futures are currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer for a machinery manufacturer supplying special purpose machines. We are seeking a skilled Electrical Design Engineer with a background in designing any type of machinery / conveyors to join a growing company with fantastic potential. My client requires an Electrical Design Engineer to join their small but skilled team in developing new solutions provided across the UK and Europe. Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for meeting clients with and generating designs to meet their specifications.
What we are looking for from the Electrical Design Engineer?
* Previous electrical design of special purpose machinery or conveyors is essential
* Comfortable with electrical design, no CAD preference
* Ability to design to relevant IEC and ISO standards
* Engineering Degree through relevant experience will be considered over education.
* Commutable to Leeds, York, Bradford, Wakefield
What we can offer the Electrical Design Engineer?
* Unfortunately not £100,000 salary with a 10-hour working week. This is a 38-hour week role paying up to £50,000 depending on the candidates experience.
* Competitive benefits package including pension
* 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
So are you Interested? Even a little bit?
If you’re an Electrical Design Engineer and unsure apply or get in touch with our Automation team in Horsforth. We can talk through the vacancy and company in more detail to see if your skills match. The best thing to do is apply and find out!
Electrical Design/ Leeds/Yorkshire/ West Yorkshires/ Eplan / Autocad / Design Engineer / Automation/ Conveyors/ Special purpose machinery/ SPM
Manufacturing Futures have a specialist division dedicated to helping support recruitment within the automation sector across the UK. With a variety of clients from large blue-chip market leaders to start-ups and small to medium-sized business, we have a variety of exciting roles always to offer. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Automation team for more details on how we can support the search for your next role.Apply